Reflection Questions that can be used with ACE Interface Presentation
These questions can be used after each section to help facilitate discussion, or at the end of the presentation. We often allow people individual time to reflect, then talk in pairs, at their tables, or in the larger group (or any combination), depending on how large the group is.
- What emotions do you notice in response to this presentation?
- How does this impact you? Your community?
- What stood out for you?
- What about this matches what your community already knows?
- What wisdom from your community would enhance this presentation?
- What about this is in contradiction to your community wisdom?
- What is your community already doing that addresses childhood trauma?
- What do you wish your community would do to address childhood trauma?
- How does this change the way you think about your work? Your family? Your community?
- What ideas does this inspire for you?
- What questions does this raise for you?
- What might you do differently after this presentation?
- What does this make you want to do?
Click here to download this document