What is MCCC doing right now to support ACE Interface Presenters during Physical Distancing?
Can I offer the ACE Interface Presentation Virtually?
As you know, the ACE Interface license limits us to doing these presentations in person. During physical distancing, ACE Interface has granted MCCC staff and master trainers limited permission to try some virtual presentations. This permission is not extended to the full network of Minnesota ACE Interface presenters at this time. Ultimately, it is still best to do these in person; once physical distancing restrictions are lifted we will be returning to an in-person only policy for presentations.
In the meantime, here are a few ways that you can continue to support ACEs & resiliency work in the time of physical distancing:
- Attend MCCC’s archive of 30-minute, family-friendly Practicing Resilience in Community recordings from March-May 2020.
- Build your comfort and practice the Core ACE Interface presentation
- Review the Full Slide deck and explore ways to incorporate supplemental slides into your presentation
- Explore the Current Thumb Drive contents in the MCCC dropbox
- Check out the MCCC webinars to deepen your knowledge
- Explore the trainer portal (PW: MCCCTICTAC) and watch the recent webinars on Engaging Your Audience or What to do about ACEs? How Building Resilience Mitigates Early Trauma
- If you haven’t completed certification, check-in with your Regional Staff Person or our evaluation manager (at evaluation@FamilyWiseServices.org) to see what steps you need to complete to earn your certificate