Thank you for considering a gift to Minnesota Communities Caring for Children, the Minnesota chapter of Prevent Child Abuse America. Thank you for caring about the children, families and communities we serve! Because of people like you, our organization is able to make a difference in the lives of all Minnesota children. Prevent Child Abuse Minnesota is a 501(c)3 non-profit agency, making your gift tax-deductible.
For individual giving, please use the Donate button to make your gift in support of PCAMN. If you prefer to mail in your donation, you can send it to MCCC/PCAMN at 709 University Avenue West, Suite 141, Saint Paul, MN 55104. If you should have any questions about your gift, please call Kate Bailey, Director of Development at 651.523.0099 ext 118 or email email@example.com.
Volunteer – A significant way you can make an impact on our work is to volunteer your time and energy as a Prevention Advocate at one of our locations, one of our events, a local campaign or event, and/or in your own place of work/worship. More information can be found by calling our Saint Paul Office at 651-.523.0099, or submitting our Volunteer Form.
Sponsorship – Sponsor and attend one of our Annual Events.
Planned Giving and Endowment – Create an endowment or commit funds to our organization in honor of your legacy or the legacy of your loved ones.
Memorials – Contribute a special gift in memory of a loved one who cared about the issue of child maltreatment, or in honor of a loved one who was a champion for children in your life.
Employee Gift Match – Many times employers will match your gifts to non-profits if you ask them. Please contact Chris below and she will give you more information!
Gifts of Property or Stock – Sometimes it is easier for individuals to gift property or stock when they want to invest financially in preventing maltreatment for our children or in building environments where children are safer and more nurtured. Again, please contact Chris, and she will answer your questions.
United Way Designated Funds – While we are not currently a United Way funded Agency, you do have the ability to tell your place of work that you want your United Way donations to be sent to our agency.
Supplies – We are always in need of supplies for our Circle of Parents’ groups and Children’s Education groups. We have a list of items that are always helpful. Call our office for more information.
Collections – Individuals or groups can raise money by turning e-waste into fundraising cash by collecting items such as used printer and toner cartridges, cell phones, and laptops. Some good information and ideas can be found HERE.
Call Chris Pommerenke for more information on these and other options. She will be happy to help. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org and her phone is 651.523.0099 ext 118.
Corporations most commonly donate a cash gift, but they also donate the use of their facilities, property, services, expertise, or advertising support (sometimes called in-kind gifts). They may also set up employee volunteer groups that then donate their time.
Minnesota businesses want their contributions to reflect their values and want their giving to be a visible sign of these values in practice.
The following are ways your business or company might contribute to helping build environments where all children and families thrive:
- Donate by Mail — If you prefer to donate through the mail, please make your check payable to PCAMN/MCCC and send it to:MCCC/PCAMN
709 University Avenue West, Suite 141
Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Sponsorships — Become a corporate sponsor and attend one of our Annual Events to show your support of our mission to prevent the abuse and neglect of every Minnesota child.
- Memorials — Contribute a special gift in memory of an employee who cared about the issue of child maltreatment, or in honor of an employee who was a champion for children in the workplace.
- Employee Gift Match — Employers many times match the gifts of their employees. Please consider this type of giving to support the adults and family members who work in your organization.
- Volunteer — A significant way you can make an impact on our work is to volunteer your time and energy at one of our events and/or to volunteer your time and expertise to help us build capacity internally to better serve your community. More information is available by calling our Saint Paul Office at 651.523.0099.
- United Way Designated Funds — While we are not currently a United Way funded Agency, you do have the ability to tell your employees as well as your United Way Campaign Managers that you would like your United Way donations to be sent to our agency and support our mission.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) — Our organization participates in the CFC almost every year. If you are a Federal Employer, we have a special code that you can use when making your contributions. During the campaign time we will post that code on our site for your convenience.
- Supplies or Facility Space — We are always in need of supplies for our Circle of Parents’ groups and Children’s Education groups. We have a list of items that are always helpful for our families to receive. We are also in need of meeting space or technology donations that help us connect to parents and families across Minnesota. Call our office for more information.
- Collections – Individuals or groups can raise money by turning e-waste into fundraising cash by collecting items such as used printer and toner cartridges, cell phones, and laptops. Some good information and ideas can be found HERE.